- Visitor Visas
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular Processing
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Work Visas
- EB-5 investment visas and E-2 treaty investment visa
- Removal Proceedings
- Immigration Bond Hearings / Custody Redetermination Hearing
- Motion to Reopen / Motion to Reconsider
- Humanitarian Relief
There are several non-immigrant visas, including:
- B-1/B-2 visitor and business visas
- J-1 exchange and training visas
- O-1 visas for those with extraordinary abilities
- R-1 visas for religious workers. Rehoboth law has extensive experience in R-1 visas.
- H-1B visas for Workers in a specialty occupation
- H-1C visas for registered nurses working in a health professional shortage area
- TN - North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) temporary professionals from Mexico and Canada
Rehoboth Law has a wealth of experience with non-immigrant visas, and we are ready to assist you.
Client Testimonials On Work Visas
I recently used Rehoboth Law Firm to file my Religious Visa with premium processing, and they were fantastic! Attorney Benny, the Principal Attorney was responsive, caring, and paid attention to detail. Benny walked me through the process, and was both patient and hopeful the entire time. In less than 5 months after filing, I was approved! I highly recommend this firm for all your immigration needs. They are professional!